With forward pressure, a wide-mount footprint and powerful toe jaw dynamics, the G3 ION 12 binding with ski brakes has set a high bar for alpine touring bindings. The toe wings default to open position for easy step-in, the heel piece swivels for a binding release, and they are very cool looking!
- DIN 5-12
- Four brake sizes available: 85, 95, 115, and 130 mm
- Stronger springs in the toe piece for more aggressive skiing in the unlocked mode
- 40 mm wider footprint for better leverage with wide skis
- Easy to clear snow from toe piece
- Guidance tabs for easier tech fitting step in
- Energy absorbing and rotating heel piece