The Fjallraven Keb Trousers Regular is a technically advanced trekking trouser with optimized fit and carefully planned details. Made for alpine trekking that requires climbing - where mobility is just as important as durability and protection from sharp stones, etc. For this purpose the rear and knees are pre-shaped and have extra strong seams. The trousers also have durable G-1000® Eco at the rear, front of the legs, the knees and on the inside bottom of the legs, where there is also a second layer of fabric for reinforcement against wear from hiking boots.
- Includes boxer brief with purchase
- Advanced high performance trekking trouser in an environmentally friendly G-1000 Eco material that includes recycled polyester
- G-1000 Eco reinforced knees and seat
- Pre-shaped knees and seat for maneuverability
- 2 hand pockets, 2 leg pockets, and 1 inside mesh pocket
- Strap adjustment at leg endings and boot hooks
- Greenland Wax waxable for added weather protection