An ultimate classic marathon weapon, the Fischer Twin Skin Speedmax 3D classic race ski is also a daily driver training tool. In changeable klister conditions it just might outperform a waxable race ski over the distance.
- Modified 902 camber design with higher resting camber reduces pressure on skin during glide
- Mohair skin inserts treated with Teflon to optimize glide
- Skin strips are offset and variably recessed for smooth gliding
- IFP plate accepts any Turnamic bindings
- Turnamic bindings compatible with Turnamic, NNN, and Prolink boots
- Image shows bindings as example only; bindings not included