The Fischer Twin Skin Carbon Pro IFP Classic Skis are a very handy weapon in any nordic quiver: the combination of two separate skin strips arranged in slightly offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in perfect gliding properties. The 100% mohair skins make for particularly good glide even on a fully weighted ski. Air Core construction like all Fischer top level race skis is not just light but also very stable for a long camber life. The new Pro version modifies the camber slightly for optimal use on a skin ski. The shorter and wider skin inserts come from TwinSkin Speedmax design.
- Air Core construction is remarkably light, strong, and stable
- Classic 902 race ski construction is versatile but is optimal on old or wet snow
- New Pro version uses skin and camber design from Speedmax Twinskin
- Twin Skin mohair inserts can be replaced when worn out
- IFP plate accepts Turnamic bindings without tools. Binding not include
- Image show bindings; bindings not included