The Speedmax Classic in the 902 flex is known in the industry as the standard for speed. Fischer has included the new gliding sidewall for 2020, reinforcing this reputation. The 902 is actually quite versatile, and is a worthy choice for nearly every snow type, but tends to perform at its absolute best as the temps rise above freezing. Like the entire Fischer race ski line, the Speedmax Classic comes equipped with the IFP binding plate, making for simple and streamlined DIY binding installation.
- 902 camber design is versatile but excels in wet snow
- Gliding Sidewall is new for 2019
- Cold Base Bonding maintains integrity of base material during manufacture
- Fischer’s 28 base material is renowned for versatility
- IFP Plate accepts Turnamic bindings. Binding sold separately
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these skis, kick so much more positively than my old 812