The Fischer RCS Skate Plus IFP Skis have more World Cup experience than any other ski in Fischer's line, and it's no doubt that with the addition Cold Base Bonding, making it even more versatile, it will continue to be a winner for racers at all levels. Diamond Tuned Grinding (DTG) World Cup Plus base is fast in all snow conditions and Air Core Carbon core makes them extremely lightweight yet durable. Precision Pairing System guarantees optimal ski matching, Power Edge ensures long ski life and uniform wax wear, and Finish First base finish provides best-in-class final base treatment for incredibly fast gliding skis. All in all, the RCS gives you darn near everything the Carbonlite gives you, but for a lot less money. Built with an IFP plate (Integrated Fixation Plate), which allows all Turnamic bindings to slide right onto the skis and offers easy to use binding adjustability.
- Cold Base Bonding maintains integrity of base material
- Hole Ski Tip reduces swing weight and is a Fischer hallmark
- 115 camber is versatile but especially good in hard snow
- Precision Pairing System matches pairs using dynamic criteria
- IFP Plate accepts Turnamic bindings (sold separately)