The Fischer Excursion 88 Crown is the ski to tour on when you want to get away from it all. If your idea of cross country skiing is deep snow and more hills than flats, the stability and downhill control of the Excursion 88 makes for a fun day outside. When the uphills get steeper, attach Fischer's Easy Skin to flatten them out (Easy Skin sold separately).
- Full length steel edges add control and security
- Offtrack Crown grip base has a balance of grip and glide
- Easy Skin 50mm can be attached to add grip on steep uphills (sold separately
- Wood core is tough and durable
- Image shows bindings as example. Bindings not included