The Dynafit ST Rotation 10 alpine touring bindings utilizes a rotating toe piece and 10mm of forward pressure in the heel. The toe piece is now spring-tensioned, so it auto-realigns to center making for a smoother entry experience. And the binding now integrates the heel unit into the baseplate, helping to strengthen and laterally stiffen the heel unit. This season Dynafit updated a bunch of internal heel unit parts to aluminum, saving 50 grams in weight over the Radical 2.0.
- 4-10 DIN range
- Compatible with tech boots
- Pair weighs only 1190 grams
- Spring-tensioned toe piece for smooth entry
- Heel integrated into the baseplate for added stiffness
- Pivoting toe piece
- 10mm of forward pressure in the heel