The patented NORDIC-STEP allows multiple users to access a single set of cross-country skis regardless of shoe size or shoe/boot preference. The product combines modern snowshoe binding technology with a cross-country ski boot sole to allow any size or shape of winter footwear to be used as a Nordic ski boot. There are three distinct models; each model is dedicated to a binding type of NNN, NNN-BC, and touring 75mm (aka, three-pin). The Nordic-Step is made from TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane). The 18 mm ratchet buckles provide a snug fit and are easy to adjust. The adjustable heel strap keeps the boot securely in the harness.
- Item is new missing original packaging
- Sale is final no returns
- One size fits most hiking and snow boots from US Women's size 8 up to US Men's size 16
- Model NNN is designed for casual cross-country skiing on flat terrain and/or groomed runs and is compatible with Rottafella, Salomon ProLink, Fischer Turnamic, and other NNN bindings
- Model 3Pin is designed for beginner off trail and back country skiing and is compatible with most 3-Pin 75 mm cross-country ski bindings
- Model NNN-BC is designed for casual cross-country skiing on flat terrain or off trail in the back country on wider skis and is compatible with Rottafella NNN-BC bindings