The Zone LV is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines the award-winning comfort and breathability of our Momentum climbing shoes, with the high-performance last of our Shadows to create a shoe built for sending at the gym or the crag. The ZoneÂ’s upper consist of our Engineered Knit Technology, which provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability-meaning you can go hard at the gym without worrying about your feet overheating. The shoeÂ’s last is downturned and based on our aggressive shape, making the Zone adept at pulling hard on steep rock or plastic. The ZoneÂ’s sticky Fuze rubber is molded - inspired by the way we forge our carabiners - and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoeÂ’s rubber and rands for consistency and comfort. The shoeÂ’s vamp area also has printed rubber for extra friction while toe-hooking, and the medium-flex midsole adds a balance of sensitivity and power. For hard training sessions, this is the Zone you want to be in.
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Downturned last for steep pulling
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability - one designed extra wide for locking in an aggressive fit.
- LV = a narrow last for low volume feet.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including
Bisphenol A (BPA) and Nickel, which are known to the State of
California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive
harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.