The Black Diamond Stone Hauler expedition duffel checks in at 90-liters, the StoneHauler is engineered to organize, store, and haul your climbing and skiing gear to the greater ranges. The duffel features our touchstone travel-bag innovations, like the Haul-loop carry system—a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop that wraps the entire duffel and is tested to 2kN by the same machines that load test our carabiners and Camalots. This provides a secure “clip in” and carry solution to keep you confident that your gear is secure if it’s strapped to a truck or a pack mule. Our DirtBag storage system gives you an integrated way to stow your laundry, and cinches closed with an alpine skirt closure. The Stone Hauler provides a side-to-side padded body construction which is unique to our StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5mm closed cell polyester foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. Two interior zipper pockets and dual exterior accessories pockets allow you to keep valuables organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket gives it your stamp while on the move. And every StoneHauler duffel is built with 100% post-consumer recycled material.
- 100% recycled SuperGrid Body Material with Blue Sign approved color dyeing process— 900d x 2400d 100% recycled Polyester w/ .18mm TPE film backside and rough PU film on the frontside paired with a 1640d Polyester w/ PU coating end fabric
- HaulLoop Carry System rated to 2kN for secure load carry and “clip in” point
- Burly #10 YKK reversed coil main com
- LockOff™ Internal Compression
- Side-to-Side padded body construction adds puncture and abrasion resistance for an extra level of security
- two interior mesh pockets
- Custom Black Diamond molded zipper puller