With 200 lumens of power housed in a super compact, watertight body, the Cosmo 300 is perfect for urban adventures and overnighters in the woods. The Cosmo's new, compact body, is more ergonomic with a lower profile for improved balance, and the updated user interface includes a second switch for easy lens selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life. And thanks to its watertight construction, the Spotlite keeps lighting the way whether you're forced to bike home in the rain, or you're hiking back to camp in an unexpected downpour.
- Produces 200 lumens on max setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.