The Black Diamond Serac is a versatile 12-point crampon for alpine climbing featuring a lightweight stainless steel construction. Designed for moderate technical terrain, the Serac has strong frontpoints that climb steep snow efficiently and penetrate ice with ease. The substantial secondary points aid in stability. The Serac's Pro stainless steel construction won’t rust, and is without environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more stable secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
- Pro version is for technical boots
- Clip version is for boots without a front toe welt
- Strap version is for use with trekking boots
- Includes dual-density ABS