The Black Diamond Serac Clip is a versatile 12-point crampon for alpine climbing featuring our lightweight stainless steel design. Designed for moderate technical terrain,the Serac has strong frontpoints that climb steep snow efficiently and penetrate ice with ease. The substantial secondary points are optimized for stability. Its stainless steel construction won’t rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more stable secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
- Pro version is for technical boots will heel and toe welts
- Clip version is for boots without a front toe welt
- Strap version is for use with trekking boots
- Includes dual-density ABS