Our largest locking carabiner, the RockLock is perfect for belaying, rappelling or anchors, and now features a hot-forged lightweight construction, a redesigned spine for better handling, and a larger rope-bearing surface for greater durability. Carabiner features a keylock nose, is Munter Hitch compatible and can be operated with one hand.
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- One-hand operable
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Weight : 85 g (3 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : 24 mm (0.95 in)