Whether teching your way up a run-out granite slab or hucking laps on the splitters at Indian Creek, the Aspect is an engineered trad climbing machine. Built with the highest grade European leather upper, the Aspects balance comfort with performance using innovative designs that subtly set it apart. Specifically designed for protection during abrasive jamming. The shoeÂ’s tongue is made from our Engineered Knit Technology. The knit also extends to the outside of the shoe to just under the rand line to offer extra padded protection for foot jams. The lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges. The AspectÂ’s stiff and durable rubber is unique in that itÂ’s molded and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoeÂ’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. The Aspect's medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing comfort. So next time youÂ’re eyeing that trad line, consider the Aspects a part of your rack.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
- Medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing sensitivity
- Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
- Highest grade European leather upper
- Unisex Sizing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including
Bisphenol A (BPA) and Nickel, which are known to the State of
California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive
harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.