The Baffin Yoho represents an evolution of winter footwear – where comfort meets agility without compromising style or protection. YOHO protects in both frozen and snow-covered terrains, offering snowshoe compatibility and slip-resistance during moderate levels of activity.
- Insulation Level: Removable Active-Fit multi-layer inner boot system, with body-hear moldable technology providing personalized fit and performance
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Base
- Snowshoe compatible
- Slip resistant
- Stylist leather and nylon upper with pull loop at the back for ease of entry
- Hiker heigh shaft for improved agility
- Speed-lace front fastening system with toggle
- Superlite™ Blend compound shell for a lightweight performance fit
- LiteGrip® Blend base for lightweight cushioning and grip
- Polar Rubber® outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
Insulation: Removable Active-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring;
- Thermawick comfortable, hi-wick next-to-foot lining material for greater breathability and improved thermal regulation
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek™ Lite proprietary aero-insulation blend that allows the inner boot to achieve greater thermal regulation while using less material
- B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- PolyNylon blend used as an outer layer for lightweight and breathable liner durability
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
Specifications & Care
- Height: 9.25"
- External Forefoot width: 4.50"
- External length: 12.5"
- Weight of pair: 4.38 lbs. (Based on men's size 9)
- Remove all dirt and debris from rubber, nylon or leather
- Wipe clean and ensure the product is dry before storing
- Optimal storage in a dark, dry and cool environment