The Baffin Wolf is a function first winter boot, suitable for everyday winter wear. With multi-use capabilities, WOLF is recommended for use during moderate to high levels of activity and features a combination of Baffin's proprietary technologies. Whether you're shoveling snow or mountain scaling in Squamish, this boot is guaranteed to react. essential for any explorer.
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- B-Tek Dry Waterproof Base
- Double-weave, 900 Denier nylon upper
- Nylon snow collar to protect from the elements
- Double buckle fastening for added security
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midshole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot and could temperatures
Insulation: Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring;
- Thermaplush soft, net-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWood polyester blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
Specifications and Care
- Height: 13"
- External forefoot width: 4.75"
- External length: 12"
- Weight of pair: 6.44 lbs. (based on men's size 9
- Fit: True to size
- Leather: apply non-coloured shoe oil or wax to the surface
- Nylon: start by hand washing with warm water. If dirt persists, use mild detergent. Natural air dry and avoid sun exposure.
- Rubber base: Wipe with a damp cloth to remove excess dirt.