Rugged, comfortable, and above all warm, the Wolf snow boot from Baffin uses buckles instead of laces. Why buckles? How is your dexterity at zero degrees when your gloves have to be taken off to tie a knot?
- Product has been used and shows a little signs of ware, dirt on the soles
- Sale is final no returns
- Temperature rated by Baffin at -40ºC (-40ºF)
- Polar rubber outsole has excellent grip on snow
- Liner can be removed to assist in drying out
- Buckles can be operated easily if wearing gloves or mittens