The Baffin Snogoose is a fashion-forward and function first winter boot, suitable for everyday wear. Recommended for use during moderate to high activity levels, SNOGOOSE is not only specifically designed for a women’s fit –but boasts a combination of Baffin proprietary technology that is comparable to some of our comprehensive utility styles.
- Removable Tri-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- B-Tek Dry Waterproof Base
- Side to side lace fastening system with toggle
- 900 Denier nylon upper with locking snow collar to protect from the elements
- Pull loop at the back for ease of entry
Insulation: Removable Comfort Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next to foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form fitting B-Tech Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tech Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
Specifications & Care
- Height: 11.5"
- External forefoot width: 4"
- External length: 10.25"
- Weight of pair: 4.34 lbs. (based on women's size 6)
- Fit tips: runs small
- Nylon: Start by hand washing with warm water. If dirt persists, use mild detergent. Natural air dry and avoid sun exposure.
- Rubber base: Wide with a damp cloth to remove excess dirt.