The Baffin Apex is tested at both the North and South Poles, APEX performs flawlessly under the most demanding conditions. APEX is appropriate for extended periods of time in extreme cold weather, snow and/or ice-covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate. Boasting the most comprehensive inner boot system, APEX features the highest level of cold comfort in the Baffin range.
- Insulation Level: Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Base
- Snowshoe compatible
- Speed lace front fastening system
- Full length tongue and pull loop at the back for ease of entry
- Stylish, two-tones leather upper
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for lightweight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
Insulation: Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring;
- Thermaplush™ soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek™ Foam lining for comfort
- Double B-Tek™ Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- VapourizedAluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax™ layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odor
- Double aluminum insole returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
Specifications & Care
- Height: 15"
- External forefoot width: 5.35"
- External length: 13.25"
- Weight of pair: 8.76 lbs. (based on men's size 9)
- Fit tip: runs small
- Nylon: Start by hand washing with warm water. If dirt persists, use mild detergent; natural air dry
- Leather: apply non-coloured shoe cream to the surface
- Rubber Base: Wipe with a damp cloth to remove excess dirt