These aren't your mom's climbing boots! The Asolo Alta Via GV alpine mountaineering boot has a crazy-good hinge system in the cuff area, whereby, you can fully flex your ankle forward on steep approach slopes. Yet, the upper heel area also has a bellows for flexing the other way, when walking downhill. A very sophisticated and multi-material heel and sole construction keep the boot stiff (and your heel in the pocket) for edging and front-pointing. And, don't even get us started on how great the waterproof leather upper works...
- Boots are new missing original packaging
- Sale is final no returns
- One-piece water-resistant 2,4 mm Perwanger leather upper
- Gore-Tex lining insulated, waterproof and breathable
- Total traction sole with rigid Pebax frame for support and torsional stability
- The Asolo/Vibram sole is compatible both with most common crampon