The new Alpina Pro Classic AS is a major re-think of what performance a top level cross country competition boot should be capable of. Maintaining the superb fit and flex of Alpina’s ECL Pro, the Pro Classic AS brings a new level of stability and control without restriction. AS stands for Ankle Support which is provided by carbon fiber struts extended from the heel cup. Significantly more stability and control will be appreciated by those on the very technical sprint courses, by those feeling fatigue towards the end of a marathon, by master level skiers, by anyone needing more help on the downhills. Does that leave anyone out?
- Extra ankle support provides maximum stability for modern technical maneuvers
- Smooth flex for efficient classic striding
- 4Dry upper is waterproof with improved ventilation
- Alpina sole design enhances the renowned fit and flex Alpina is known for
- Compatible with any NNN, Turnamic, or Prolink binding