For cross country skiers who just want to explore easy and moderate terrain away from the crowds, the Alpina Montana BC is a comfortable and low-maintenance ski boot that is also warm and stable. Synthetic leather upper is doesnt need breaking in, Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm, and an anatomic footbed adds overall comfort. Slip them on, cinch quickly using the speed lace system, clip into your NNN-BC binding equipped skis, and then go find an un-skied field of snow and make it yours.
- Soft synthetic Leather upper for durability and longevity
- Anatomic foot bed provides good support and stiff midsole provides needed ski control
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or step in
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
- Medium flex allows easy glide on flats and support for downhills
Alpina Size Chart
|EU Sizing||US Women's||US Men's|