For cross country skiers who just want to explore easy and moderate terrain away from the crowds, the Alpina Montana 75 is a comfortable and low-maintenance ski boot that is also warm and stable. Synthetic leather upper is soft and doesn't need breaking in, Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm, and an anatomic footbed adds overall comfort. Slip them on, cinch quickly using the speed lace system, clip into your three-pin binding equipped skis, and then go find an un-skied field of snow and make it yours.
- Soft synthetic Leather upper for durability and longevity
- Anatomic foot bed provides good support and stiff midsole provides needed ski control
- Traditional 75mm (aka 3-pin) sole
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
- Medium flex allows easy glide on flats and support for downhills
Alpina Size Chart
|EU Sizing||US Women's||US Men's|