One of Alpinas most long lived models, the BC 1550 Eve cross country ski boot for women is an example of something that isnt broken and doesnt need fixing. Warm and waterproof materials are some features that make this a great boot for skiing untracked snow; the clever heel counter and integrated cuff design add stability when the snow or terrain makes skiing feel wobbly. For all that support the overall flex is smooth and lets you kick and glide across the easy terrain without excess restriction.
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
- Compatible with NNN-BC bindings
- TPU Combi cuff provides lateral support
- Anatomical foot-bed supports your foot for all day touring comfort
- Soft synthetic Leather upper for durability and longevity