For the lightest possible pack, we crafted the Vesper 45F/7C to deliver the essential warmth needed for mild-weathered pursuits. To keep it light, we used powerful 900 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down certified by the responsible down standard. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like SynergyLink Connectors, a snap neck closure, perimeter side baffles and an insulated footbox provide warmth and comfort in the backcountry. When compared to sleeping bags, the Vesper quilts save weight and pack smaller by utilizing the warmth of your insulated pad. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 900 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- Unrivaled Packability: Lightweight materials and precise design pack into a minimalist compression sack.
- SynergyLink Connectors :Integrate the quilt with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Draft Protected: Perimeter side baffles and snap neck closure eliminate unwanted drafts.
- Responsible Down Standard Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Minimum Weight (Regular):12 oz
- Width (Regular) in: 58 in
- Length (Regular):75 in
- Packed Size (Regular): 4.5 x 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Long): 14 oz
- Width (Long) in: 61 in
- Length (Long):78 in
- Packed Size (Long): 4.5 x 6 in
- Fill material - 900 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down, RDS
- Shell fabric - 10D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Lining fabric - 10D Nylon Ripstop