There are many good classic rollerskis to choose from, but many elite skiers give the nod to the Swix Triac Carbon Classic Rollerski for performance. In a class by itself, the Triac Carbon Classic rollerski is not only extremely light, but the power transmission does not come at the cost of ride quality. In comparison with most other classic rollerskis, most novice users find this model to be damp and stable. Innovative design and execution creates a classic rollerski for all.
- Two flexes available. Medium for most users, Stiff for those over 90kg or with a powerful kick
- Carbon Monocoque construction offers light weight, stability, and directional control
- Pre-drilled for Rottefella or Salomon rollerski bindings
- Kevlar reinforced base protects the carbon fiber
- Length of 790mm
- Wheels are 67mm diameter/50mm width
- Weight 1790g