The blister-resistant Mountain Trainer Merino Women's Quarter Sock combines the benefits of thermoregulating merino wool with polyamide for additional durability, all blended with elastane for stretch comfort. With a close-fitting cuff and terry cushioning footbed. Made exclusively from natural and recycled materials. A women's warm breathable and hardwearing quarter sock for alpine hiking and trekking.
- Moisture and thermoregulating Merino blend
- Soft foot bed with partial soft terry cushioning
- Durable engineered knit structure supported by stretchy PA filaments
- Durable with Poliamide 6 Filament reinforced external sole
- Elastane 2 %, Merino wool 52 %, Polyamide 46 %