If youre planning an alpine ascents the Rab Neutrino Pro is the lightest down filled mountain jacket that will take you to the summit and back. This is a technical mountain jacket suitable for winter alpine ascents up to 4000m. Lightweight and packable, with a stuff sack included, the Neutrino Pro offers warmth, comfort and protection from the weather whenever you need it.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
RAB Men's Apparel
*All measurements are in inches
Rab Lab RDS Responsible Down Standard
All our Virgin Down is Certified by the Responsible Down Stand...
Rab Neutrino Pro Down Jacket
Built for tackling 4,000m peaks and alpine summits, the Neutri...
Rab Hydrophobic Down
Down is naturally breathable, which makes it very comfortable ...
Rab Down Fill Power Explained
Many jackets are sold off the back of their fill power rating,...
Rab Jacket Construction Methods Explained
Rab Product Marketing Manager, Gemma, talks through the differ...