The Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket excels both as a technical mountain layer and as a general-purpose everyday jacket. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, the updated Microlight Alpine Jacket is the down layer of choice for quick-grab mountain insulation.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Regular
RAB Women's Apparel
|RAB Size||US Numeric Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve||Hips|
*All measurements are in inches
Rab Lab RDS Responsible Down Standard
All our Virgin Down is Certified by the Responsible Down Stand...
Rab's Microlight Alpine Jacket - Sustainable Performance
Years of experience go into the design, creation and realisati...
Rab Hydrophobic Down
Down is naturally breathable, which makes it very comfortable ...
Rab Down Fill Power Explained
Many jackets are sold off the back of their fill power rating,...
Rab Jacket Construction Methods Explained
Rab Product Marketing Manager, Gemma, talks through the differ...