The Rab Downpour Plus 2.0 Jacket is a classic waterproof jacket thatÂ’s ready to take on weekend hikes, mountain treks and those walks around town.
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Hood roll tab
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front, pockets and pit zips
- Brushed tricot back neck patch and chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled 40D polyamide 2.5 L with PU membrane / 119gsm/ Pertex
- Shield/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fit: Regular
RAB Women's Apparel
|RAB Size||US Numeric Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve||Hips|
*All measurements are in inches
Rab Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
Often confused for waterproofing, Durable Water Repellency, or...
Rab Hydrostatic Head Explained
The standard test for waterproofing is to build up water press...
Rab Jacket Construction Methods Explained
Rab Product Marketing Manager, Gemma, talks through the differ...