The newly designed Patagonia Down Sweater is a lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets and insulated with 800-fill power 100% Responsible Down Standard.
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution.
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go