The Mountain Equipment Saltoro Jacket is A lightweight and protective waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains. GORE-TEX 75D and GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack. Our Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX 75D fabric
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- YKK® WR underarm venting zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 430g / 15.2oz
- 100% Polyester, ePTFE Membrane
Quite honestly, I just received this jacket and it fits perfect. I read many many reviews. I must say they were very positive with about a 9.0 rating in all aspects of the jacket; waterproof myth, durability, Price , appearance. I have no regrets about the decision. I made a purchase this jacket.
Outstanding jacket and great fit (alpine fit). I am 5 feet 11 inches, 180 and the large fit perfect; enough room to layer underneath. Can't say enough about OMC; great personality when I called and had the jacket in about a week. five stars for the jacket and five stars for OMC.