The Redline Skate F3 LTD, aka Green Ski, is a World Cup quality specialty skate ski featuring a brand new fluorocarbon-free base material which provides exceptional performance in specific snow conditions. This ski is at its best when the snow is warm, wet, and exhibits a rough granular structure that forms when the snow repeatedly melts and refreezes. Everything about these skis has been designed for these specific conditions: progressive pressure zones to improve top speed, a unique laminate construction to more evenly distribute force through the pressure zones, and a long groove for improved stability. The Madshus Redline are an advancement not only in ski technology but in re-thinking what test values should be used in manufacturing and selecting a top cross country racing ski. Old thinking was selection based on static measurements of ski stiffness, the RED 3.0 designs are based on a skis camber shape and height under different loads. Dynamic skiing qualities are now the determining factor.
- Sizing selected by ski length/body weight in kg
- Fluoro-free and World-Cup winning base material p340Green, which provides superior glide in old and/or wet snow
- Pressure zones optimized for universal to warm snow conditions
- Groove and camber designed to work in combination with the green base material in order to maximize performance in slow, wet and dirty snow
- NIS-7 binding plate accepts NNN-NIS bindings. Bindings not included