The Madshus Endurance Universal cross-country boot melds the best features of a classic race boot and a skate race boot, resulting is something that has universal use and appeal. Great for the athlete on a budget who will be skiing both skate and classic races. The soft forward flex in the sole is complemented by a stiff and supportive skate cuff, and these performance features could appeal to the ski coach, or a classic skier who appreciates more downhill control, or the athletic touring skier for in or out of track use with light skis. Softshell upper resists getting wet, and the fleece lining helps keep feet warm. And being Madshus, the manufacturing is PVC free to respect the environment.
- Combines the skate cuff from the old Hyper Skate with the sole flex of the old Hyper Classic boot to create a universal use ski boot
- Softshell upper is lined with fleece to keep feet warm and dry
- Compatible with NNN, Prolink, or Turnamic bindings
- In keeping with our commitment to protecting our climate, Madshus RED, Champion, Race Performance, and selected Backcountry and Junior boots are designed with a totally PVC-Free construction.
- Revo Wrap construction envelops the foot with a one piece upper. The materials conform to the foot with minimal seams, even pressure, and full support. The laces pull directly on the upper material, connected to the outsole, delivering a snug and comfortable fit, and ensuring precise control of your skis.
- Type of skiing: skating, classic, universal
Madshus Boot Size Chart
|EU Sizing||US Women's||US Men's|