For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountryÃ‚â€”maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot's Fusio® ceramic-coated surface offers durable nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L sauce pot features an ultra-durable Fusion ceramic nonstick surface and a heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility. (Serves 2-4 people)
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L Fusion ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- Weight - 1 lbs 5 oz
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 6.2 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- What's Included: WindBurner remote stove system, 2.5L Fusion ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick Pot, Talon handle