A cavernous stronghold for three, the Remote 3 mountaineering tent provides highly livable, sanity-sparing accommodations for those spending days or weeks high on the mountain. Built with a central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone poles, it defies fierce winds and heavy snow loading. Rainfly vents reduce condensation, and door vents can be zipped shut if things start to rage beyond the walls. Inside, a large floor plan maximizes interior space, and gear loops let you line-dry clothes. This double-wall tent features a large vestibule for sheltering weeks-worth of expedition gear.
- Robust Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads.
- Reinforced Guy-Out Points: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds.
- Spacious: Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 2 climbers in bulky winter gear, while the large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment.
- Easy Setup: Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- Additional Features: New rainfly vents reduce condensation, DuraShield-coated, waterproof bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
- Weight: 8 lbs 13 oz | 3.23 kg
- Packed Size: 8 in x 20 in (20 cm x 51 cm)
- Dimensions: 87 in x 75 in
- Peak Height: 44 in