Hiking pole made from high-strength aluminium for universal use. For both soft and hard surfaces: with the carbide metal tip or the rubber attachment, it offers safety and stability on every terrain. The Aergomed grip guarantees comfort. Thanks to the Speed Lock 2 system, it can easily be adjusted between 90cm and 120cm.
- This is a Single Trekking Staff
- Grip: Aergomed - Provides the most comfortable support thanks to its ergonomic shape..
- Aergoned Strap: A - Robust, practical wrist strap. It reliably prevents the pole from falling.
- Aluminum Pole Shaft: Aluminum HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.5
- Speed Lock 2 Plus: The adjustment system works via an external clamping mechanism which allows for easy adjustments and offers maximum hold.
- Rubber Pad: Made of vulcanized material, provides for an optimal grip on asphalted paths and roads.
- Length/Size:90 - 120 cm, Weight: 268g Per Pole