At our local groomed ski track the dominant color of ski poles in use is blue. And of those blue poles the dominant choice is the KV+ Tempesta QCD, and for solid reasons. The Tempesta has a light and stiff 100% carbon shaft usually found on poles costing much more, reason enough. Add in a super comfortable and supportive strap and the value increases, and on top of that the strap is a quick-release design that makes stopping to adjust zippers or take a water break far less hassle. Anything more? How about a Quick-Change Disc (QCD) that allows swapping out the standard basket for larger or smaller versions, or even a rollerski specific tip (available separately). Blue poles rule!
- Sold as a kit to allow user to cut to optimal length
- 100% carbon shaft with a 76g/m weight
- Quick release strap is reliable and easy to use
- Standard strap is a M/L, size S and XL available separately
- Different baskets and rollerski tips available separately