The Dyon Express KS is a benchmark draw that incorporates our high-end Dyon carabiners for super smooth clipping and cleaning. The Dyon uses a proprietary two-part gate to combine the benefits of smooth wire gate action with a keylocking closure. This unique combination gives it high levels of both performance and safety. The curved I-Beam construction on the spine keeps the weight to a minimum while providing a high level of rigidity and an incredible open gate strength of 11 kN. The proprietary SphereLock closure is an upgrade to the traditional keylock system with an even cleaner nose profile. The Dyon Express KS also uses our most sophisticated dogbone with variable width webbing that makes them easy to grab while projecting sport routes and the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end. Available in 11 and 18 cm lengths.
- 6x Dyon Express KS quickdraws
- The Dyon Express KS is a premium quickdraw for all-around climbing
- Equipped with two proprietary Dyon KeyWire carabiners
- The Dyon features our patented KeyWire design that combines the benefits of wire gate action with the proprietary SphereLock closure
- Curved I-Beam construction on the spine creates a very high open gate strength
- Variable width polyester dogbones are easy to grab while projecting sport routes
- Features the proprietary Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end