The Cuesta is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers. The sleek, slim design with laminated waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with a minimal weight (285g). Its tie-in points are reinforced with high tenacity nylon sheet to ensure a really high durability of the harness.
- Materials: High tenacity PES, UHMW polyethylene, aircraft grade aluminum speed buckle, acetal buckles.
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277, UIAA105
- Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 black, flush for backpack compatibility.
- Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
- Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
- Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
- Ultralight weight: 265g (XS), 275g (S), 285g (M), 305g (L), 320g (XL)
- Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.