Asolo Greenwood Evo Gv Hiking Boots are an updated version of their very popular Greenwood Gv. Tough and heavy duty in appearance, the weight and flex of the design allows for fast going in the mountains. The water-resistant Perwanger leather upper offers protection and comfort while the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear guarantees waterproofness and breathability. The outsole package is made of a two density Eva midsole: the first density is harder for giving support and stability while the second is softer which assures comfort and cushioning. The Asolo/Vibram outsole has a self cleaning design and it uses the MegaGrip compound which gives amazing grip, traction and performance on wet and dried terrains. To complete the model a toe rubber cap for additional front protection and the hardware lacing system for a fast and precise lace up.
- Water-resistant Perwanger leather mm 2,2-2,4
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board ensures each size has the correct flex
- Evo construction provides greater cushioning
- Asolo/Vibram Duo Radiant Megagrip outsole