The Asolo Elbrus GV Mountaineering Boot represents a return to traditional natural leather (1.6mm-1.8mm thickness) uppers combined with modern materials like Schoeller soft shell. A new Asolo/Vibram sole with Dual Integrated System technology absorbs impact and helps with uphill and down-climbing traction. Protective toe cap and rubber rand saves the leather underneath. Compatible with semi-automatic crampons. Amazing versatility, light enough for off-trail backpacking, supportive enough for alpine climbing.
- Upper constructed from 1.8mm leather and Schoeller soft shell
- Gore-Tex Perfomance Comfort lining
- Stiff lasting board of nylon and fiberglass
- Asolo/Vibram Ascent outsole
- Dual density microporous midsole with PU Anti-Shock insert