Race day or training session few things ruin the day worse that a bad fall onto the tailbone in an icy parking lot. Nordic performance boots are slippery and cold when walking around off the skis. Not only that, but a gritty pavement can wreak havoc on the integrity of a racing boot sole. Protect your boots, your bones, and your pride and slip on a pair of Alpina walking overboots.
- Sizing accommodates the full size and half size larger
- Zip up cover adds some warmth if standing around
- Rubber grip sole provides traction far superior to slick race boot soles
- Bright red Alpina graphics, but these will work on any brand of NNN compatible performance boots
- Sizing provides a tight fit to optimize walking performance
- For casual use one size larger is easier to put on